Yum

Welcome!



Welcome! This blog will take our favorite foods from the Legend of Zelda gaming series and create them into real recipes. I may also throw in other sweet treats that look like items acquired on Link's adventures. If you have a suggestion food, please drop me a comment. With the number of potions I will try to do a mix of alcoholic and non-alcohol. There are over a dozen different potions throughout the series, so I don't think it should be a problem. I am hoping to post a new recipe every week or so. I will also post a picture of the food/meal. Again, welcome and let me know your thoughts.

Thanx

~Michelle



Little Blog Page Disclaimer: I do not own Nintendo or the Legend of Zelda (sigh). I simply wish to celebrate the greatest gaming series in the history of the world (undeniable). I will use my own pictures of food or will source pictures from games acquired through online sources to show similarities between items in the game and my culinary creations. Enjoy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates