Yum

Side Quest: Craft Night - Zelda Terrarium!


Tonight I became ambitious and decided to put together my terrarium. I gathered most of the loot from Michael's. I even found a jar that looks a little like a fairy jar to add some whimsy. I got the miniatures from GameStop. They come in little green eggs and you don't know what you are going to get. I carefully grabbed eggs of different weight and those who rattled differently. This is an effective measure because I got the adult Link and adult Zelda on my first try. I also got a darknut to add some drama to the scene. Enjoy! 

Gear:
A jar
Moss
Zelda Miniatures
Artificial flowers and leaves
Wire Clippers
Gorilla Glue
Piece of Cloth








Side Quest: 



I started with arranging moss along the edges, gluing as I went. Next, I glued the fern leaves in place. I then thought about how I wanted to arrange the miniatures. I ended up with all the miniatures except Tetra, so I decided to use the adult Link and Zelda and the on enemy, Darknut. I glued the figurines in place. Finally, I filled in the rest with other mosses, and added flowers and shrubs for depth. The miniatures come with extra pieces so I added a rupee and a crystal to grassy area. I placed a piece of cute fabric on the top to finish before closing the jar.









If you like the Zelda Gourmet, become an email follower or Google +1 so that you get the newest recipes when they come out. Also Like us on Facebook and Share this with your friends. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates