Yum

Side Quest: Craft Night! Decoupage Canvas Art

While flipping through some old Nintendo Power magazines I got a neat idea. Cut out the pictures that I really like and show them off in my house. Now this is the first one I did and I am sure that there will be others of various sizes in the future. This is a great idea for kids to show off the things that they like to hang in their room. It's easy enough for just about anyone to do it! Enjoy!





Gear!
Canvas - I used 8 x 8 inch
Colored Scrapbook paper
Magazine pictures - cut out
Mod Podge
Sponge brush
Scrapbook embellishments

The Quest!
Cut scrapbook paper into random pieces.

Brush canvas with a thin layer of mod podge.

Lay paper pieces out the way you want them in one layer.

Apply a thin layer of mod podge over this layer and let dry.


Add additional layers if necessary and let dry between layers.








Add embellishments. For this one, I found some scrapbook keys and rhinestones.









Be sure to follow on social media. We love to hear your comments. Stay up-to-date and Enjoy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates